Is there any comopnent to upload CSV File in Reactive application.

I need to upload a CSV File in my reactive web as for traditional we have CSV Utils Extension Forge component do we have anything similiar for reactive apps?

Hi Nikita,

You should still be able to use CSV Utils on server actions, what exactly do you need? If it's simply a "port" to a module you can reference from a Reactive Web/Mobile application, maybe you can request the team for it via the support forum for the component itself?

Nikita Satpute wrote:

I need to upload a CSV File in my reactive web as for traditional we have CSV Utils Extension Forge component do we have anything similiar for reactive apps?

In server action LoadCSVToRecordList I am geting erroe for applicationserverType() function

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Nikita,

You should still be able to use CSV Utils on server actions, what exactly do you need? If it's simply a "port" to a module you can reference from a Reactive Web/Mobile application, maybe you can request the team for it via the support forum for the component itself?

I am getting few errors mentioned below:

Invalid Client Action 'ExportRecordList2CSV' action cannot be used in the 'ExportCSV' action. Server Actions with 'Object' type parameters are not allowed in Client Actions

Invalid Client Action

'LoadCSV2RecordList' action cannot be used in the 'LoadCSV' action. Server Actions with 'Object' type parameters are not allowed in Client Actions

Unknown function 'NotifyGetMessage' in expression.

Unknown function 'GetApplicationServerType' in expression.

can you help to resolve it?

Hi Nikita,

You must to encapsulate the LoadCSV2RecordList action in a Server Action:

Follow the .oml file for sample