Licensing error When I Publish Clone Users

Hi,

I am getting Licensing error as per the screenshot attached when I try to Publish the clone users module. Does it mean that I need to get the Outsystems License in order to publish and use the Cloned Users Module??

Thanks

Sunil Reddy Kamini

HIm

You are using personal environment so you can not publish Users module .

Personal env has limited features and it provides to you learn Outsystem you can  not modifiy this.

it will be publish when you have License  .

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Hi Sunil Reddy,

Personal Environments do not have Integrated Authentication included in their licenses. Therefore it is not possible to publish the cloned Users module.

You can review the licensed features in Service Center: https://<yourenvironment>.outsystemscloud.com/servicecenter/Activation_Info.aspx

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Sunil Reddy,

Why do you want to clone and publish Users module? 

There is a lot to say to avoid cloning the Users module, or do you only want to do it so you can debug it?

Be careful not to turn your factory into a "hot mess"  of modules using Users and the Clone Of Users.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Sunil Reddy,

Why do you want to clone and publish Users module? 

There is a lot to say to avoid cloning the Users module, or do you only want to do it so you can debug it?

Be careful not to turn your factory into a "hot mess"  of modules using Users and the Clone Of Users.

Regards,

Daniel

Yes Daniel, I want to debug it and test how it works