Views
Comments
Solved
User Resgiration allowing to resgiter but not login
Question

HI,

I wanted to develop a sample project to which user need to register for himself and login besides regular functionalities of the project. I tried to use the similar components of   https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/2916/user-registration-flow-web/   from Forge. But the direct project(User registration flow web) is working for both registration and login, whereas my sample project with same code allowing to register but not allowing to login (says Invalid username and Password).

Thanks

Sunil Reddy

Solution

I Observed that the problem is with Login Screen (Under Common UI Flow) where it is asking for Email address and password to Input whereas Users Module is validating Username and Password resulting in "Invalid Username and Password Error"

Hi Sunil,

Have you debugged you code or you check data in User enitity with same user exsist or not. this is may be password issue.

i hope you  are using default login functionality.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

I Observed that the problem is with Login Screen (Under Common UI Flow) where it is asking for Email address and password to Input whereas Users Module is validating Username and Password resulting in "Invalid Username and Password Error"