Hi All,

I have an application to do the query and generate the result from DB. Then use able to click to download button to generate excel.

Now i need to auto-generate excel report format and store into the specific path on local server.

Example: it is sometime like every 10 minutes, it will auto generate excel report and store. Don need to go to the system, just do it at backend.. auto generate. May I know how to do ?

Thank you

jing tung wong wrote:

Hi All,

I have an application to do the query and generate the result from DB. Then use able to click to download button to generate excel.

Now i need to auto-generate excel report format and store into the specific path on local server.

Example: it is sometime like every 10 minutes, it will auto generate excel report and store. Don need to go to the system, just do it at backend.. auto generate. May I know how to do ?

Thank you

You can use timer which will run every after 10 min.

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta Roshankhede

Prajakta Roshankhede wrote:

jing tung wong wrote:

Hi All,

Thank you

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta Roshankhede

Halo,

How to do in outsystem?

Thank you

jing tung wong wrote:

jing tung wong wrote:

Hi All,

Thank you

Thanks & Regards

Prajakta Roshankhede

Halo,

How to do in outsystem?

Thank you

To create timer please refer https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Timers/Create_and_Run_Timers .
I will share oml with you in some time.

Solution

Please refer oml file for the same. 

Solution

Thank you so much.. it is work for me

jing tung wong wrote:

Thank you so much.. it is work for me

That's great! Happy coding