place xmlns in html tag

place xmlns in html tag

Hi,
is there a way to add a namespace to the <html> tag, like <html xmlns:"thenamespaceiwant"  ?

Thanks in advance
Hi Fernando

The Agile Platform doesn't have any configuration to dump extra namespace in the HTML tag, because by default, it dumps the HTML following the web standards xhtml tag namespace <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >

While trying to come up with an alternative, in what context do you need to change the namespace?

Cheers

Miguel Simões João
Hi and thanks for the reply.
I'm sorry for the delay here (tight schedules...). Anyway I was thinking in such things as SVG and VML where you add a namespace to the html tag,
something like  :   <html xmlns:vml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml">     . I'm sure there are other examples.

Thanks.
Hi Fernando

Do you need to have it on a Web Screen, or it's on a resource that you can build and use the Download node to make it available through an URL?

Because, if you're building a resource, like SVG or VML, you can set the resource content according ot your needs, and then use the Download node.

If this is required for a specific web screen is more tricky, but you can attempt to change it in runtime using the AddPostProcessingFilter action of the HTTPRequestHandler extension available with the EnterpriseManager solution.

Hope this helps you getting things done.

Cheers

Miguel Simões João