Pagination with buttons to navigate to first and last pages

I need two buttons to be placed with list_navigation to move to the first and last pages in the pagination.
Is there a way to implement that?

Something like attached file?

Hi,

Yes it is possible but you will have create your own version of List_Navigation webblock by copying the orginal block from RIchWidget, add your first and last page button and set the action which handle first/last page set the start index accordingly.

Regards.

Prasad Rao wrote:

Hi,

Yes it is possible but you will have create your own version of List_Navigation webblock by copying the orginal block from RIchWidget, add your first and last page button and set the action which handle first/last page set the start index accordingly.

Regards.

Hi Prasad, 

How to handle the first and last button in List_Navigation webblok? Do you have some example?

Thanks,

Sundeep

Solution

Hi,

Please check the attached OML.

Regards.

Solution

Prasad Rao wrote:

Hi,

Regards.

Thanks a lot Prasad. This is what exactly I needed!

Prasad Rao wrote:

Hi,

Regards.

Hi Prasad,

One more question here. Suppose here I have selected 4th page and then selected another screen from menu and came back to this screen with pagination, I could see that the 4th page is selected. The selected page is remembered. 

I don't want the selected page to be remembered when I move to another screen and came back. 

Is there any way to achieve this in the custom pagination component itself?

Regards,

Sundeep 

Hi,

Two option

1. Either you need to store the pagination in local variable

2. Reset the pagination to 0 before going to another page.

Regards.