Trouble in Create or update local storage database

Hi,

I'm facing a problem in createorupdate record in local database(offline mode). When I try to create or update more than one record in a list. It takes more time to create or update the first record in the list, the flow stop at createorupdate action and takes more time to come out of it and after that, for rest of the record in loop it performs faster.

After assigning the vaues it takes time to come out of create or update local. 

Hi Wasimkhan,

What exactly is your problem? Does it take a longer time than expected? How long is "more time"? I can imagine that the first record is slower, as the database connection has to be opened etc.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Wasimkhan,

What exactly is your problem? Does it take a longer time than expected? How long is "more time"? I can imagine that the first record is slower, as the database connection has to be opened etc.

Hi,

Yes its taking longer time than expected for first record to be updated or created.

Can you help to resolve this problem?

Hi Washimkhan,

I really don't think it's a "problem" or anything that can be resolved. I'll ask around, but I think this is just a result of the way that local storage works on a mobile device.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Washimkhan,

I really don't think it's a "problem" or anything that can be resolved. I'll ask around, but I think this is just a result of the way that local storage works on a mobile device.

Yes thanks. It will be helpful, if I get to know why its happening.

Hi Washimkhan, 

You don't give us much data that validate the performance expectations of your code.

Can you share a .oml that performs the actions and logs the performance of the database updates?

If you run this repeatedly, with the same results, proofing your claim that the performance is declining, then it is something we can try and get an answer for.

Regards,

Daniel