URL encryption in reactive app.

Hi,

I am navigating from one screen to another by providing different input parameters.All the inputs are showing in the url. I need to hide or encrypt these Input parameters which are showing in the query string. I am using reactive web app.

Hi,

In order to encrypt the value you have to use crypto API and encrypt the content and in get Data from other source, decrypt the content and use it. I believe this is the most secure way because encryption and decryption happen on server side.

Regards.

Prasad Rao wrote:

Hi,

In order to encrypt the value you have to use crypto API and encrypt the content and in get Data from other source, decrypt the content and use it. I believe this is the most secure way because encryption and decryption happen on server side.

Regards.

Hi,

Crypto API is only for traditional apps.

Thanks

Hi,

Crypto API is an extension written in .Net and can be used in reactive application.

Regards.

You can use one of them for example:

last one is to mobile but you can run in reactive.

Cheers

Got it. In order for me to encrypt that URL first I need to get the variable which is storing that URL and I am not sure where Outsystems is storing that URL and how to get that. I am just navigating to different screen with some input variables.

Thank you for your time guys.