How to get a apps name separated from the text

Hi All,

I am developing a test mobile application. Where on a button click all the apps from the phone are fetched and displayed. For this I am using a plugin AppListMaster which returns a output with text  datatype with all the apps details in the same variable, Output for the following is shown below.

I want to separate all the names displaying in one text and add it to a list. Only names like e.g. "Whatsapp" so only WhatsApp is added in the list. But I am not getting how to develop the logic for the same, anybody please suggest me here a solution.

Thankyou

1) Mainscreen where button is created and expression.

2)

3) Output of the logic

Hi Kaustubh,

It look like return json output.

you can convert this into structure or record list.

create a structue with same output and use json deserialize widget.

hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Kaustubh,

It look like return json output.

you can convert this into structure or record list.

create a structue with same output and use json deserialize widget.

hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul sahu

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the quick reply, but the output is not in the JSON. It is in the text datatype only.

Hi Kaustubh

yes it is text type but format like Json.

copy this output and go to structure Tab create a structure with json text like below image

after that you can use json deserialize , provide text output in json string and add this structure in this Datatype input.

Regards

Rahul sahu

Solution

Hi Kaustubh

Please find the Component demo in the download Dropdown option as mentioned below.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Kaustubh

yes it is text type but format like Json.

copy this output and go to structure Tab create a structure with json text like below image

after that you can use json deserialize , provide text output in json string and add this structure in this Datatype input.

Regards

Rahul sahu

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the help it worked. 

Thankyou