hello 

I have a question I am trying to put a view of a page into a screen, but the problem is that it must have a header, I was trying to do it with js and I got CORS policy errors

you know if Outsystems has a component I can use.

I have tried iframe from Outsystems itself and it does not work.

I also read about inappbrowserplugin but I don't know if I can send header

Regards

Hello Emilio,

What do you mean by "Header"?

If you are getting a CORS policy error, it usually means that you are trying to make a cross-origin request, and the destination of the request does not accept it, for security reasons. 

It is not a problem at the Origin (the requester), but at the destination (different origin). I think the domain you are sending the request need to answer with the correct headers for the Webview to allow it.

Cheers. 

Also, here is a list of CORS errors that you can take a look to better understand your problem: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/CORS/Errors

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Emilio,

What do you mean by "Header"?

If you are getting a CORS policy error, it usually means that you are trying to make a cross-origin request, and the destination of the request does not accept it, for security reasons.

It is not a problem at the Origin (the requester), but at the destination (different origin). I think the domain you are sending the request need to answer with the correct headers for the Webview to allow it.

Cheers. 

Those rest that are sent a header such as content type, Authorization, etc. But for this serious case a header called tokenapp and in this case it returns an html to you but what you want is to see the html on a screen

Hi Emilio,

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but if you want to display an HTML file within a Mobile application, you might need to add it via JavaScript direct manipulation of the DOM. You can see a quick and dirty description of this in this post.

I'd probably use an HTML widget with the "iframe" tag and then use JavaScript to define it's contents, like explained here.

Hope this helps!