Hi,

I'm having trouble in putting a table records within the columns small left & navigation-tab. 

Is it possible or how to do this? or any suggestion on how to do this?

Please help.

Thank you.

Hi Deddy,

I think that you need use list record to do this:

Regards.

Solution

Hi Deddy Ariesandy Feryanto,

I checked what you have stated in your post and as per my observation you were not able to introduce the TableRecord Widget in that specific widget tree space because of the enclosed Form Widget.

- You can't introduce a TableRecord Widget inside a Form widget (check it out -> it will get converted into normal Table widget)

Solution:

- Enclose the TableRecord Widget within a Web block and introduce the same WebBlock in the desired widget tree space

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Agno Silveira wrote:

Hi Deddy,

I think that you need use list record to do this:

Regards.

Hi Agno,

It doesn't work for list records as well. Both table records and list records can be put but in the lowest section out of the column structure

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Deddy Ariesandy Feryanto,

I checked what you have stated in your post and as per my observation you were not able to introduce the TableRecord Widget in that specific widget tree space because of the enclosed Form Widget.

- You can't introduce a TableRecord Widget inside a Form widget (check it out -> it will get converted into normal Table widget)

Solution:

- Enclose the TableRecord Widget within a Web block and introduce the same WebBlock in the desired widget tree space

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith,

Ohh, okay, so that's where i missed. I have tried removing the form and i can put the table records now.. Thanks for your answer..

Thank you.

Deddy Ariesandy Feryanto wrote:

Hi Benjith,

Ohh, okay, so that's where i missed. I have tried removing the form and i can put the table records now.. Thanks for your answer..

Thank you.

You are welcome :)

Glad I could be of help :)

Regards,

Benjith Sam