The URL blow says [A slow call occurs when the execution of a query exceeds a threshold (200ms by default). ] 

I want to know how to change the default threshold.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Monitor_and_Troubleshoot/How_Application_Performance_Is_Measured

I still stuck with this issue. Can anyone help, please?

Hi Tom,

First of all this is a warning, that informs you about the performance of a query. It will not affect the functional working of your application.

So I am not sure why you are stuck, your application execution is not blocked by this warning message. It is merely their to help you identify areas in your application where you could maybe improve performance.

There can (and most likely will) situations in your application where a query just will take more time, that is for you to judge. In such a situation you can ignore the warning. 

So why would you want to change the threshold? What will it bring you other than the warning message is displayed less? For me it is unclear what you try to solve.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Tom,

First of all this is a warning, that informs you about the performance of a query. It will not affect the functional working of your application.

So I am not sure why you are stuck, your application execution is not blocked by this warning message. It is merely their to help you identify areas in your application where you could maybe improve performance.

There can (and most likely will) situations in your application where a query just will take more time, that is for you to judge. In such a situation you can ignore the warning. 

So why would you want to change the threshold? What will it bring you other than the warning message is displayed less? For me it is unclear what you try to solve.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniël 

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, Maybe because of my poor English skill, I didn't explain my problem very well.

We are now using an automating testing tool for load test, There is many logs output to db. Our db size grows rapidly. So I want to disable the warning log I mention in the post. Or change the threshold to decrease output.

Hi Tom,

There is a better way of cleaning up the logs. Install:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/5018/db-cleaner-on-steroids 

You can configure for each log type how many days you want to keep the log, a timer will automatically run and clean them up quicker than the default OutSystems retention period.

Apart from that you can also control a bit the amount of log information by adjusting module operations configuration in service center:

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniël  

Thank you very much. I'll try it.

Regards