MYSQL -> XIF -> service studio

MYSQL -> XIF -> service studio

Hi
I opened Integration Studio (IS) and added the mysq.data.dll to Actions.
I couldn't compile to C# because of the following error : "Integration Studio options are not correctly defined"
What am I missing? Can this compilation be made with visual web developer?

Well nevrtheless I've already imported the extensions to the Service Studio and I believe, that soon we'll have web applications Outsystems/MySQL.
What software is used to make tutorials and where can I post them?
I firmly believe that Outsystems has more value if it integrates with every other databases, namelly MySQL since it's free ;)

Cheers

Francisco Lemos
Hi Francisco,

In your extension properties, the application server is probably set for both and you just have one configure. If so, you have to change it for .Net or configure Integration Studio options  J2EE options. 

As someone said before, ms sql server and oracle have free editions too ;)

Hi Ricardo
Thanks for replying.
As for the databases, both free SQL Server, and Oracle have certain limitations that prevent them to be used in compliance with normal commercial standards.
I don't like working with MySQL because OutSystems like many other Frameworks do have a complete set of objects, tutorails etc that allows a developer to have a high performance.
But the fact is that MYSQL, Postgres are free, meaning cost=0,00 € ...and there are allways budget constraints :S
Both databases work extreamlly well and we do know for a fact that Oracle bought MySQL.

So, this will require a lot of work but I believe that there's a huge market for this Outsystems/MySQL integration

Cheers