Expose POST service in outsystems to load web screen as an output

#Load a web screen as an output of a REST POST call.

#Expose POST service in outsystems to load web screen as an output.

I have requirement in my outsystems Insurance policy application, for doing payment I have redirect to 3rd party payment gateway.

After payment while coming back(redirecting) to my outsystems Insurance policy application,

they(3rd party payment gateway) send data as POST service, After saving data I have to load web screen as an output (like page to show payment was successful).

I can't navigate to a page from a Server Action. Kindly suggest how to achieve this in outsystems.

Thanks,

Shrikrishna Kasture

Shrikrishna Kasture wrote:

I have requirement in my outsystems Insurance policy application, for doing payment I have redirect to 3rd party payment gateway.

After payment while coming back(redirecting) to my outsystems Insurance policy application,

they(3rd party payment gateway) send data as POST service, After saving data I have to load web screen as an output (like page to show payment was successful).

I can't navigate to a page from a Server Action. Kindly suggest how to achieve this in outsystems.

Thanks,

Shrikrishna Kasture

I didn't understand your issue. You can't control what the consumer display. 

Tom Zhao wrote:

Shrikrishna Kasture wrote:

Thanks,

Shrikrishna Kasture

I didn't understand your issue. You can't control what the consumer display. 

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reply have below requirement.

Expose POST service in outsystems to load web screen as an output.