Expose POST service in outsystems to load web screen as an output
Question

#Load a web screen as an output of a REST POST call.

#Expose POST service in outsystems to load web screen as an output.

I have requirement in my outsystems Insurance policy application, for doing payment I have redirect to 3rd party payment gateway.

After payment while coming back(redirecting) to my outsystems Insurance policy application,

they(3rd party payment gateway) send data as POST service, After saving data I have to load web screen as an output (like page to show payment was successful).

I can't navigate to a page from a Server Action. Kindly suggest how to achieve this in outsystems.

Thanks,

Shrikrishna Kasture

Champion

Shrikrishna Kasture wrote:

I have requirement in my outsystems Insurance policy application, for doing payment I have redirect to 3rd party payment gateway.

After payment while coming back(redirecting) to my outsystems Insurance policy application,

they(3rd party payment gateway) send data as POST service, After saving data I have to load web screen as an output (like page to show payment was successful).

I can't navigate to a page from a Server Action. Kindly suggest how to achieve this in outsystems.

Thanks,

Shrikrishna Kasture

I didn't understand your issue. You can't control what the consumer display. 

Tom Zhao wrote:

Shrikrishna Kasture wrote:

Thanks,

Shrikrishna Kasture

I didn't understand your issue. You can't control what the consumer display. 

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reply have below requirement.

Expose POST service in outsystems to load web screen as an output.

Hi Shrikrishna,

were you able to fix your issue for the above discussion, if so can you please post the solution here.

With Regards,

Sandeep

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.