Radio Group Options Replication on Button Click in Reactive

Hi All,

I am developing a sample web page where inside a form, I am having a radio group option (Wanted to have a radio button since it is not available in Reactive). Now the use case is I am having an icon next to it, on click it will generate another radio/radio group option which can be assigned to the user for choosing an option from all the radio options.

I tried with a solution using a structure with the options attributes and entering a blank record. In the click event adding another blank entry to replicate the radio option. Although I didn't get the desired results.

Could anyone provide any alternative solutions/approaches which can be helpful of.     

Solution

Hi Suprio,

Please find the attached .oml file

See this sample app 

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Suprio,

Please find the attached .oml file

See this sample app 

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hey Benjith,

Thanks for having a look at it. Although my problem statement is a bit different than the one depicted in your solution and I have managed to achieve, nevertheless the solution is a good one for replication purpose which can help others to give an idea. Hence marking it as a solution for future references.

Regards,

Suprio 

Just as a reference , my use case is to give the end user a flexibility to add an arbitrary numbers of options (radio buttons/groups) to a particular question and based on the selection, save the question and selected option pair in the DB.