Radio Group Options Replication on Button Click in Reactive
Question

Hi All,

I am developing a sample web page where inside a form, I am having a radio group option (Wanted to have a radio button since it is not available in Reactive). Now the use case is I am having an icon next to it, on click it will generate another radio/radio group option which can be assigned to the user for choosing an option from all the radio options.

I tried with a solution using a structure with the options attributes and entering a blank record. In the click event adding another blank entry to replicate the radio option. Although I didn't get the desired results.

Could anyone provide any alternative solutions/approaches which can be helpful of.     

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Suprio,

Please find the attached .oml file

See this sample app 

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

ReactiveAppLab.oml

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Suprio,

Please find the attached .oml file

See this sample app 

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hey Benjith,

Thanks for having a look at it. Although my problem statement is a bit different than the one depicted in your solution and I have managed to achieve, nevertheless the solution is a good one for replication purpose which can help others to give an idea. Hence marking it as a solution for future references.

Regards,

Suprio 

Just as a reference , my use case is to give the end user a flexibility to add an arbitrary numbers of options (radio buttons/groups) to a particular question and based on the selection, save the question and selected option pair in the DB.    

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.