Views
Comments
Solved
I can't pass a local variable value to a screen input variable
Question

Helo every one, I have a problem, I am trying to pass a local variable value to a screen input variable, but when I pass the local variable, in the other screen i always get the default value of the local variable type, How can I pass  local variable value to a screen input variable?

Best regards

Rafael

Solution

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Rafael,

Can you execute a debug on the CheckBoxOnChange action in order to validade that the value of the variable is beeing assigned properly before you navigate to the second screen?

Back to the second screen, please make sure that the input type is also a decimal :)

Let me know if it worked for you.

If not, please share the OML file so I can take a look.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello, I finally notice tha my proble was that I needed to refresh my table after assignind the value, so now My variable arrives fine to my second screen 

Thanks every one

Hi Rafael,

Can you send some image for us understand better what you need?

Regards

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Rafel,

Could you please give little bit more information related to your problem statement

1) Which type of application your are referring? Reactive, Mobile or Traditional

2) Any screen clips to showcase how you are passing the value to the other screen

3) Is it that your are using a screen Destination node in an action flow?

4) Is it a link via which you are navigating to the other screen?

Try this --> Set the Screen B input parameter  to mandatory and try to pass the local variable value from Screen A to Screen B as input parameter

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello Rafael,

As far as I understood your question, you want to pass a local variable from one screen to another screen as an input variable?

If so, you just need to create an input variable on the second screen. Right click on screen and:

Then when you navigate from screen 1 to screen 2, you just need to assign the local variable to the input parameter of the second screen.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rafael,

Look if the type is the same in both screens (decimal).

Regards.

Hello Rafael,

Can you execute a debug on the CheckBoxOnChange action in order to validade that the value of the variable is beeing assigned properly before you navigate to the second screen?

Back to the second screen, please make sure that the input type is also a decimal :)

Let me know if it worked for you.

If not, please share the OML file so I can take a look.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Glad that we could help.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas