Views
Comments
Solved
Certification vouchers
Discussion

Hi 

Is there any way to get vouchers for exam? Are exam fees vary if we register before one week from exam date? 

Solution

Hi Deepika,

Exams for certifications are paid and the fees don't vary, the value is fixed.

Sometimes, it is possible to obtain some discounts. For example, during the NextStep event from last year, there was a possibility to receive a discount between 25 and 100% of the certification fee.

Also, a couple months ago, OutSystems promoted a campaign because of the COVID-19, where they offered the possibility to take one exam for free. Unfortunately, that campaign is over.

But overall, exams are paid. You can check the prices in the certifications' page:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications/ 

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Deepika,

All the information about certifications can be found on this page. The exam fees are fixed and can be found on that page too.

A few months ago OutSystems ran a COVID-19 campaign which involved free certification vouchers, but I don’t think we will see anything like that anytime soon.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hi Deepika,

Exams for certifications are paid and the fees don't vary, the value is fixed.

Sometimes, it is possible to obtain some discounts. For example, during the NextStep event from last year, there was a possibility to receive a discount between 25 and 100% of the certification fee.

Also, a couple months ago, OutSystems promoted a campaign because of the COVID-19, where they offered the possibility to take one exam for free. Unfortunately, that campaign is over.

But overall, exams are paid. You can check the prices in the certifications' page:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications/ 

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

No problem Deepika, we're glad to help :)

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Deepika Sawant wrote:

Hi 

Is there any way to get vouchers for exam? Are exam fees vary if we register before one week from exam date? 

Hi,

What exam would you like to take, I have an exam voucher, but I cannot use it since I already have this voucher certification. I am trying to exchange this voucher for another certification, if I can't and you can already do the certification that I have the voucher, I will give it to you without problem.

Cheers

I am looking for an exam Vochur can someone help me with it..

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijaya,

Be sure to register for NexStep 2020 next week if you have not already! As you may already know, it is a virtual event this year and it is free for anyone to attend!

Make sure you check out the Training Booth as normally there are some opportunities to get your hands on a free exam voucher ;)

Regards,

Nordin

another 7 days to go .. :) eagerly waiting for the big event...