Cannot "Fetch Data from Local Storage" since the Local Entities do not appear

Hi, everyone. Good day.

I am stuck at the Local Storage exercise (for OutSystems version 10). I have already created the Local Entities via the Database Entities successfully. Now, I deleted the GetToDosByUserId Aggregate as instructed, but when I right click the ToDos screen to fetch data from local storage, local entities do not appear from the Data tab. I attempted to manage the dependencies just in case, but even in there the local entities were not visible. Can someone help me understand why?


Best Regards

Hi, 

You right clicked the ToDos screen to fetch data from local storage, It will make empty  aggregate1 that do not have any data source, then after you need to drag LocalToDo from data tab and drop it in at main editor. It will automatically make GetToDos.


Cheers 

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

You right clicked the ToDos screen to fetch data from local storage, It will make empty  aggregate1 that do not have any data source, then after you need to drag LocalToDo from data tab and drop it in at main editor. It will automatically make GetToDos.


Cheers 

 Hi Rahul,

As I have mentioned previously, the local entities created were not present in the data tab (ToDo Module). See attachment below. At the same time, in my ToDo_Core Module, I have already created the local entities as instructed in the course.

 Many Thanks

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

You need to create Local Entities in ToDo Module, Not in ToDo_Core module that's the problem.


 Hello,

I see! Let me try that out real quick.

 

Solution

Hi, 

You need to create Local Entities in ToDo Module, Not in ToDo_Core module that's the problem. 


Cheers

Solution

Rafael Guevara wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

You need to create Local Entities in ToDo Module, Not in ToDo_Core module that's the problem.


 Hello,

I see! Let me try that out real quick.

 

 

 Hi,

That did the trick. Hopefully, they update their online course guide on this exercise so as to help the beginners have an easier time following the lesson.


Thanks a bunch, Rahul!!

Rafael Guevara wrote:

Rafael Guevara wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

You need to create Local Entities in ToDo Module, Not in ToDo_Core module that's the problem.


 Hello,

I see! Let me try that out real quick.

 

 

 Hi,

That did the trick. Hopefully, they update their online course guide on this exercise so as to help the beginners have an easier time following the lesson.


Thanks a bunch, Rahul!!

 Ya, 

You are right there is some confusing statement in their online course. 

keep going through exercises , it will enhance your knowledge.


Regards,

Rahul Kr.