Hello, dear Community members.

Your Technical Knowledge Team at OutSystems has some news for you.

I am very happy to share with you the latest news about the documentation and training we made for you this month.

Are you ready? 3, 2, 1, Go!

Fresh and new:

Updates:

• Documentation

• Progressive Web Apps Debugging and Troubleshooting -- The PWAs early access documentation now has a section better explaining how to debug PWAs and additional details explaining how to troubleshoot potential SSL-related issues.
    • OutSystems Service Studio for Catalina -- Mac users know this has been a long time coming: OutSystems Service Studio for Mac's documentation has been completely revamped to support the new technical preview of Service Studio that works on macOS Catalina.
    • Architecture Dashboard -- We updated the Troubleshooting section with more info on where to check for the latest sync date and time. We also added a topic on how to request a sync, as the Architecture Dashboard's probes run on a 12-hour schedule, but you can anticipate the sync on demand -- this article shows you how to do it.

Don't forget to provide us your valuable feedback or suggestions for improvement on each article or training! Your thoughts are very important for OutSystems!

Cheers!

Gonçalo Ventura Martins, on behalf of your Technical Knowledge Team

training for 2 important topics caught my attention while having a glance. PWA & Livestyle guide. Helpful info. Thanks. 

Cheers,

Tushar

Hi,

If I try to answer any of the answers to the new question, and I tried to select all of them, and if we have already answered the other 2 in the past, there is no way for us to validate our question.

cheers

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

If I try to answer any of the answers to the new question, and I tried to select all of them, and if we have already answered the other 2 in the past, there is no way for us to validate our question.

Hi Miguel! Thanks for your comments. We are going to check what is happening and get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Gonçalo

Awesome job. Thank you, guys

Chears

Thanks for the updates :)

Thanks for the info