Views
Comments
Service Studio Mobile Native Tab: Cookie format error

Opening the Native tab in a Mobile Application, i get the following message: 

"Cookie format error: no 'crf' key found Please check Service Center logs for more information. "

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Champion

Did you check the service center logs for additional details ?

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Did you check the service center logs for additional details ?

Yes, found nothing. Somehow the issue stopped happening out of nothing. I am still curious to know why it happened.

Thanks

gbarbosa wrote:

Opening the Native tab in a Mobile Application, i get the following message: 

"Cookie format error: no 'crf' key found Please check Service Center logs for more information. "

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hello all,

I am also facing same issue after clicking on native platform tab, Can anyone help me on this ? 

Thanks!

Some of my colleagues and myself have the same issue. Other colleagues don't have the issue.

Is there any recommended solution how to fix this?

Tanks!

Strange. This morning the issue disappeared magically and I can generate mobile apps again.

Frank Wiele wrote:

Strange. This morning the issue disappeared magically and I can generate mobile apps again.

I have the same issue working with the Service Studio beta. With the regular Service Studio version this error is not present.

I'm currently facing the same problem. For how long did you have the problem? and does anyone already found a reason or solution?

Olá a todos. 

Eu tambem tenho ESSE Problema. Teremos alguma solução para isso?

It's some kind of data corruption. I solved it uninstalling ServiceStudio, search for all files and folders on the hard disk that contain "OutSystems" in his name, and delete all of them.

Restart, reinstall ServiceStudio, and works again.

Hello all,

I have the same error, can you help me?

Staff

The problem is in the Cookies.Backup file, which can be found at  c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\OutSystems\ServiceStudio 11.0\  in windows. It worked for me after I deleted that file, and I did not need to reinstall anything. 

I tried the  solution suggested by Sezen. It works right away. Please mark it as the solution.

Staff

Yes, that worked for me also, thanks

This randomly occured to me too and this solved the issue. Close Servicestudio fully before you delete the Cookies.Backup file, otherwise the corrupt file will be created again.

Please mark Sezen's post as solution.