Getting "Reload" screen and unable to access app

Hello ,

I was able to generate Our App using MABS 6.2 but after generating and installing the latest build we are getting  "RELOAD" error screen after some time and we are unable to access the app after this issue comes. 

This is blocking us to test the app and going to PROD and need prompt solution why we are facing this issue.

Following are some logs which i m getting :

2020-07-23 07:52:14
[ErrorScreen] Running on native but cordova wasn't loadedErrorScreenE3PTI-NP4VHQ
2020-07-23 07:52:14
OSCache was not initialized because Cordova was not loaded.
Running on native but cordova wasn't loaded
ResourceCacheE3PTI-NP4VHQ
2020-07-23 07:52:13
E3PTI-NP4VHQ
2020-07-23 07:52:13
Unable to load the data model
VersionsManagerE3PTI-NP4VHQ
2020-07-23 07:52:12
OSCache was not initialized because Cordova was not loaded.

Regards,

Nitesh Ahirwar

Hi Nitesh,

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app on the mobile device?

Regards,

Daniel

yes Daniel ,

i tried generating the app again again same error screen popped up .. 

Looking into logs seems.. issue with cordova is not loaded when running on native, have no idea what do do now.

Regards,

Nitesh 

Hi Nitesh,

Did it previously work when generated with older MABS version? which version did work good?

What mobile OS you use and what version?

Regards,

Daniel

Yes it was working when it was generated with MABS 5.2 but recently after platform upgrade to 11.8.2 have to generate it to MABS 6.2 and its giving error after that.

And error is coming for android users , irrespective of OS version.

Also, there is a older post on the Forge, with a solution maybe it relates to your case too?

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/31652/oscache-was-not-initialized-because-cordova-was-not-loaded-mobile/

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Also, there is a older post on the Forge, with a solution maybe it relates to your case too?

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/31652/oscache-was-not-initialized-because-cordova-was-not-loaded-mobile/

Hi Daniel,

i have already checked this out , thanks for the reference but my issue is not related to Hostname as mentioned in the solution of this thread.

I am getting the RELOAD screen and reloading it doesn't work . 

Not sure why cordova is not able to load . 

Hello Nitesh,

When you inspect the page (F12), which errors appear in the Console tab?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Nitesh,

When you inspect the page (F12), which errors appear in the Console tab?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello Rui ,

The issue is coming for Native App, but this app is also a PWA since cordova is not accessed on browser and i m  getting following error on cosole:

These errors are related to Pushwoosh SDK for web notifications.

But my main issue is with Native app  where we are using Pushwoosh mobile plugin and Pushwoosh SDK for web notifications is not accessible.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Regarding Pushwood plugin check the following document

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/MABS_Upgrade_Troubleshooting_Guide_-_Android 

and post

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/54734/will-this-plugin-work-with-mabs-6-0/

I am able to use PW plugin but Cordova is not able to load and hence i m seeing the RELOAD page dont know why .

I have already shared the error logs in original post.

If you also deploy your mobile app as PWA, then you have to condition all your Native Plugin code only to execute when running on a mobile device as native app.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

If you also deploy your mobile app as PWA, then you have to condition all your Native Plugin code only to execute when running on a mobile device as native app.

Yes Daniel ,you are right i have already checked that plugin should only work when app is running on NATIVE device.

But currently i am not sure why i am getting error in my native app, why cordova is not able to load.