Can't create responsive module.

I'm starting the Developing OutSystems Web Applications but the documentation page instruct as bellow but in the service Studio there isn't the the Responsive Module Type. Please relp, because I've tryed creating Reactive but it's impossible continue the course like this because there aren't the correct tolls o it. Please, someone could help me? Thank's!

Instruction on documentation print:

Service Studio print:

Hi Pedro,

I believe that the course is old, and the option is now reactive.

Folow the steps:

After I created a table and drag and drop the table:

reactive (responsive) application created.

Regards.

Hi Pedro,

you are indeed looking at an old course, for outsystems 10.  the more recent version is here.

Contrary to what Agno is saying, the current choice you should make if you want to follow the OSMdb exercise, is Traditional, NOT Reactive.

Enjoy,

Dorine

Well remembered Dorine,

this option is to Outsystems service studio 10

Cheers.

Agno Silveira wrote:

Well remembered Dorine,

this option is to Outsystems service studio 10

Cheers.

Thank you!!!

Now it worked.

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Pedro,

you are indeed looking at an old course, for outsystems 10.  the more recent version is here.

Contrary to what Agno is saying, the current choice you should make if you want to follow the OSMdb exercise, is Traditional, NOT Reactive.

Enjoy,

Dorine

Thank you Dorine!

I've used the new material and now it worked.

Hi Pedro,

As mentioned by Dorine, OSMDB app exercises are prepared for traditional web app developent. So I would like to suggest you, develop your application in traditional web app, if you want to build OSMDB. Even with traditional template also you can build responsive website. 

Thanks,

Sanjay

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

Hi Pedro,

As mentioned by Dorine, OSMDB app exercises are prepared for traditional web app developent. So I would like to suggest you, develop your application in traditional web app, if you want to build OSMDB. Even with traditional template also you can build responsive website. 

Thanks,

Sanjay

Thank you Sanjay!!!!