Views
Comments
Regarding Integration
Question

Hello,

Actually, i m done with my project by my side and my colleague is also done by his side on project. As , we are just a beginners, so we got stuck at point like how to integrate both of our projects in a single combine project which combinely displays all the functionalities done by us. Could anyone please shed light on this. It will be very helpful for us, if anyone explain in detail from the beginning to end.Will wait for your kind revert.

Hi,

and you did the project in same environment? 

Cheers

Rohit Jaswani wrote:

Hello,

Actually, i m done with my project by my side and my colleague is also done by his side on project. As , we are just a beginners, so we got stuck at point like how to integrate both of our projects in a single combine project which combinely displays all the functionalities done by us. Could anyone please shed light on this. It will be very helpful for us, if anyone explain in detail from the beginning to end.Will wait for your kind revert.

Hi Rohit,

As you said you had done project from your side means what?

What i guess from above both of you done your work in different infrastructure (Personal Env) I guess.

So, we can't combine your work as the IPP protection by Outsystems.

you can check here https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Licensing/Intellectual_Property_Protection_(IPP)/01_What_is_IPP_(Intellectual_Property_Protection) 

Hi,

First of all, for that, If you're talking about front-end development, you need to work both in the same factory (if you are working in personal areas, that is not possible because you just can have one developer per personal area and you can't move oml files from one personal area to another. Or use both the same developer user in the same personal area).

If you are talking about data and core&services stuff, you can made that available via Web Services (REST or SOAP).

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Or did you did your project in your personal environment? If yes, you need do the download of your application and upload on IPP (you need to go to service center of destination environment and get the activation code - look to the image) after this you will receive on email the OML or OAP (your application), and you just need upload the file to one of environments.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Rohit Jaswani ,

Are you working in the same application (1) or in different applications for the same project (2)?

Your question is ambiguous but here are some pointers:

(1) You can merge your work if is about the same application: this document explains how.

(2) You can use external links if you want to connect applications: use the external URL widget.

Regards,