Has anyone encountered issues with the app feedback feature working on an Ipad?  We cannot seem to have it show up in our customers Ipad but it works ok in a pc browser.  Any suggestions?

Hi,

Did your try and use it on another mobile device, iPhone or Android phone? 

Are you getting errors on the device or in service center?

As the mobile app is a different app then your web app did you enabled app feedback for it? Also double check you have limited app feedback to specific users.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Did your try and use it on another mobile device, iPhone or Android phone? 

Are you getting errors on the device or in service center?

As the mobile app is a different app then your web app did you enabled app feedback for it? Also double check you have limited app feedback to specific users.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you for your reply.   I apologize I'm brand new to the platform.  It's a reactive app, I would think you would be able to see the app feedback icon that we see in the bottom right in a browser in any device, is that not correct?

 

Hi Peter,

do you use the feedback from OutSystems or some component from the forge?

Because, I development a couple of reactive app, and I test them on my iPad and I don't have any problem. Did you try test on iPhone?

Cheers

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi Peter,

do you use the feedback from OutSystems or some component from the forge?

Because, I development a couple of reactive app, and I test them on my iPad and I don't have any problem. Did you try test on iPhone?

Cheers

 I'm using the one from outsystems. I dont see it on any mobile device.

 

Sorry Peter, I don't know if I understood well... Do you test in real device? Or in an emulator? Sorry my question, but just to clarify.

Do you can share the AppId or QR code to install your app, and/or share your OML ?



Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Sorry Peter, I don't know if I understood well... Do you test in real device? Or in an emulator? Sorry my question, but just to clarify.

Do you can share the AppId or QR code to install your app, and/or share your OML ?



Hi I'm using a real device, like an iPad or android, accessing my app via a browser on these devices. It's a reactive app so it shows properly except for the app feedback icon.

 

Can you share the URL from your reactive app? And with a test user or anonymous screens? I don't know if it's possible Peter.

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Can you share the URL from your reactive app? And with a test user or anonymous screens? I don't know if it's possible Peter.

 Unfortunately I cannot due to NDA agreements.  So, if I am understanding you correctly, I should see this icon in a browser on a ipad or whatever device right?  I have a red arrow pointing to it at the bottom right of my browser: I dont see this on any other device except for when I am on a pc or laptop.





 

Solution

I understand Peter.


Please, check this first component. I don't find anything about reactive, but some behaviors on reactive are similar with mobile.

Send Feedback in Mobile Apps

Gather User Feedback 

Enable User Feedback for Applications

Update Your Mobile App to Display App Feedback Instructions


You can enable feedback for all users or only to a restricted group of users. The feedback provided by the users is immediately available to the development team, which will be able to review all the submitted feedback and decide what changes to apply.

Solution