Views
Comments
Mobile Banking

Hello 

I'm new in outsystems

How can I create a mobile banking application? I want to make a new feature in mobile banking, which is the payment feature using a credit card, with a barcode scan only so when we pay for our groceries, we just need to scan the barcode and payment options will appear with savings or credit cards

Hendra Tjandra wrote:

Hello 

I'm new in outsystems

How can I create a mobile banking application? I want to make a new feature in mobile banking, which is the payment feature using a credit card, with a barcode scan only so when we pay for our groceries, we just need to scan the barcode and payment options will appear with savings or credit cards

Hi Hendra,

You can go through the OutSystems Mobile course before start building the application as you are saying you are new you must have some pre-requisite knowledge of OutSystems. click here for the guided path.

Assuming you have OutSystems mobile knowledge then you first have to focus on the requirement of your project each and every details. After that you have to analyse the payment gateway options and choose a payment gateway and when you have all these requirements you can start building the application.