facing issues in integrating facebook with outsystems

I have used facebook connector plugin in outsytems but it is giving me  error code when using plugin.I have generated Hashcode and configure in facebook developer account as mentioned in the plugin documentation needed help to resolve the issue i have also attached the error details in this thread.

Hi Aayush,

The error "SERVER_ERROR: [code] 1675030 [message]: Error performing query" appears because the application is still in the development mode. 

As suggested here, Follow this developer link and select your App. Then you can do two things here. 

• Development mode apps are considered private and can only be used by specifically-authorized users. Making the app public removes this restriction. Select the App Review and make your app public then anyone should be able to log in.
  • If you want to test the application in the development mode, then you have to add the test user in your app. From Roles tab you can allow login to your friends only.

Regards,

Swatantra

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Hi Aayush,

The error "SERVER_ERROR: [code] 1675030 [message]: Error performing query" appears because the application is still in the development mode. 

As suggested here, Follow this developer link and select your App. Then you can do two things here. 

• Development mode apps are considered private and can only be used by specifically-authorized users. Making the app public removes this restriction. Select the App Review and make your app public then anyone should be able to log in.
  • If you want to test the application in the development mode, then you have to add the test user in your app. From Roles tab you can allow login to your friends only.

Regards,

Swatantra

HI Swantantra,

In app review i dont see any option to make public can you help how i can make this app public.

• Follow developer link 
  • Navigate to your subjected application
  • Expand App Review
  • Go to Permissions and Features
  • On the top there is button with "In development" / "Live"

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

• Follow developer link 
  • Navigate to your subjected application
  • Expand App Review
  • Go to Permissions and Features
  • On the top there is button with "In development" / "Live"

Hi Swantatra Thanks but in order to make it live i have to create a policy URL is there is any free tool by which i can create policy URL

Check this out for the Privary Policy URL

Regards,

Swatantra