Any One having issues with Intelliwarp

Any One having issues with Intelliwarp

Folks,

using 5.1.0.9 CE and trying to use the intelliwarp. Firstly when i try to drag my Excel worksheet onto service studio the system just ignores it and the icon turns into the no entry symbol.

Next i tried to build the entities manually and then drag one onto the screen flow. It built the screen but doesnt create all the fields on the screen?.

i.e. my entity Phase has fields ID, PhaseID, Phase_Description and only the Phase Description is shown?.

Thanks

Gordon

OK.. after a bit more messing around things are slowly starting to become clear. Any field i have with the "Id" in it, i.e. Task_Id is ignored. As is my first field, Id, next any field which is a foriegn key is also ignored. I think it is bring back a description field from the foriegn entity.

Still havent worked out what the Excel issue is maybe a version related issue prehaps?.

Thanks

Gordon
Please note that if you have the file open in Excel, you won't be able to drag it to Service Studio, you have to close Excel first because it locks the file.
If you still can't drag, try using Insert -> Entities from Excel from the main menu, which gives more detailed errors when it's not possible to import.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra