Hi

I am getting a response from an API in Structure format and I want that structure data to be shown in a Table Record list.

Please suggest me a way to implement it as I am quite new to OS.

Akif Arfien wrote:

Hi

I am getting a response from an API in Structure format and I want that structure data to be shown in a Table Record list.

Hi Akif,

As shown in above get the data from API "GetSummary". Before that create the local/out put variable having structure data type that automatically created when you configure the API like in above CountryWiseData.

Create a for loop of response from "GetSummary" and use listAppend to get that api data in local/out put variable i.e CountryWiseData. And finally assign that variable to table record list.

I hope that way you can achieve what you mentioned...Thanks...  

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Akif Arfien wrote:

Hi

Hi Akif,

As shown in above get the data from API "GetSummary". Before that create the local/out put variable having structure data type that automatically created when you configure the API like in above CountryWiseData.

Create a for loop of response from "GetSummary" and use listAppend to get that api data in local/out put variable i.e CountryWiseData. And finally assign that variable to table record list.

HI Rohan,

I did the same as you suggested.

• Created a ListVar as List of 'MyStructureDataType'
  • Get the data from the action using foreach
  • Used ListAppend to fill that data into ListVar.
  • Fed that ListVar as a source to tablerecord.

Now the problem is I am not getting any row and column on screen.

Akif Arfien wrote:

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Akif Arfien wrote:

Hi

Hi Akif,

HI Rohan,

I did the same as you suggested.

• Created a ListVar as List of 'MyStructureDataType'
  • Get the data from the action using foreach
  • Used ListAppend to fill that data into ListVar.
  • Fed that ListVar as a source to tablerecord.

Now the problem is I am not getting any row and column on screen.

Hi Akif,

Can you break point at where you getting api data and debug whether api is returning any data or not

Or otherwise, Can you share the oml so that I can have visibility.

Thanks...