Again and again ... SampleData problems !!!

Sorry but I'm little bit tired of this situation ...


I still have problems upgrading "ScreenTemplatesReactive" cause some problems with SampleData (please check my attached pics).


Is there a way to fix forever this problem ???

Thanks !

pic 2

pic 1

Hi Luca,


It seems, there are some changes made in Producer module, which you need to refresh/update in consumer module. Did you try to update it using manage dependency tool? 


Regards,

Sanjay

Hi Luca De Mori,

What version of those components do you have? There was some issue identified with a recent version of OutSystems Sample Data component and it was reverted to a previous version that didn't have that problem.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Luca De Mori,

What version of those components do you have? There was some issue identified with a recent version of OutSystems Sample Data component and it was reverted to a previous version that didn't have that problem.

 

Latest of everything ...

just to be shure I deleted my old OutSystemsSampleData and downloaded / reinstalled the OAP of 1.0.32


Actually I have the ScreenTemplatesReactive with the red flag ... if I try to republish it this is the error


- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_JobPosition' that was not found in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur.

- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_EmployeePicture' that was not found in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur.

- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_Employee' that is incompatible with its definition in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur. Consider refreshing dependencies from 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' to 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'.

- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_Employee' that is incompatible with its definition in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur. Consider refreshing dependencies from 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' to 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'.



Solution

OK ... I manually downloaded even the OutSystems.UI.Templates.Reactive-1.2.10_O11


Now it seems it is fixed !

Solution

Luca De Mori wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Luca De Mori,

What version of those components do you have? There was some issue identified with a recent version of OutSystems Sample Data component and it was reverted to a previous version that didn't have that problem.

 

Latest of everything ...

just to be shure I deleted my old OutSystemsSampleData and downloaded / reinstalled the OAP of 1.0.32


Actually I have the ScreenTemplatesReactive with the red flag ... if I try to republish it this is the error


- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_JobPosition' that was not found in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur.

- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_EmployeePicture' that was not found in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur.

- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_Employee' that is incompatible with its definition in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur. Consider refreshing dependencies from 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' to 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'.

- Module 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' uses entity 'Sample_Employee' that is incompatible with its definition in module 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'. Runtime errors may occur. Consider refreshing dependencies from 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' to 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'.



 KIndly publish first 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB' then in 'ScreenTemplatesReactive' module, open Manage Dependencies and find 'OutSystemsSampleDataDB'  in left panel and refresh it.. It should solve your issue.


Sanjay

 

Luca De Mori wrote:

OK ... I manually downloaded even the OutSystems.UI.Templates.Reactive-1.2.10_O11


Now it seems it is fixed !

 Great! Ignore my last comment.

 

thank you all