After OnChange my variables keep a null value instead of the one I attributed.

So I have an OnChange that calculates the value of the percentage, it has to be 100%, if it is the boolean goes to true if not keeps false. The problem is that when I open the pop up it goes false and it should be true.

Hi, 

When you open the pop up it has false. May it will be default value of variable. Try to debug your flow and verify it.


cheers

Solution

Daniel Breia wrote:

So I have an OnChange that calculates the value of the percentage, it has to be 100%, if it is the boolean goes to true if not keeps false. The problem is that when I open the pop up it goes false and it should be true.

 Hi Daniel,


Your action flow is correct. I guess problem is with state of var1 is not maintained in popup. So in this case you can use Session variable to store true/false data.


hope it helps!


Sanjay

 

Solution

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

Daniel Breia wrote:

So I have an OnChange that calculates the value of the percentage, it has to be 100%, if it is the boolean goes to true if not keeps false. The problem is that when I open the pop up it goes false and it should be true.

 Hi Daniel,


Your action flow is correct. I guess problem is with state of var1 is not maintained in popup. So in this case you can use Session variable to store true/false data.


hope it helps!


Sanjay

 

 

 Thank You!

Daniel Breia wrote:

Sanjay Kumar Sahu wrote:

Daniel Breia wrote:

So I have an OnChange that calculates the value of the percentage, it has to be 100%, if it is the boolean goes to true if not keeps false. The problem is that when I open the pop up it goes false and it should be true.

 Hi Daniel,


Your action flow is correct. I guess problem is with state of var1 is not maintained in popup. So in this case you can use Session variable to store true/false data.


hope it helps!


Sanjay

 

 

 Thank You!

 You're welcome.