Personal environment upgrade

Anyone know why we are being offered 11.6.0.592 when we got Version 11.9.0 (Build 16641) early this week?  Is the label wrong and this is actually an update to 11.9?




Paul Davies wrote:

Anyone know why we are being offered 11.6.0.592 when we got Version 11.9.0 (Build 16641) early this week?  Is the label wrong and this is actually an update to 11.9?




 I am using 11.8.2 (Build 24511), The same suggestion is appearing for me too to download 11.6.0.592. 

 This is strange. But anyhow clicked Request Update link. We will see whats going to be update .... 

 

I get the same message and my personal environment is on 11.8.0, so yeah, either that is a wrong label, or they are talking about the lifetime version, which for my environment is still on 11.5.0.

Mahesh Manchala wrote:

Paul Davies wrote:

Anyone know why we are being offered 11.6.0.592 when we got Version 11.9.0 (Build 16641) early this week?  Is the label wrong and this is actually an update to 11.9?




 I am using 11.8.2 (Build 24511), The same suggestion is appearing for me too to download 11.6.0.592. 

 This is strange. But anyhow clicked Request Update link. We will see whats going to be update .... 

 

Good to see a brave soul walking into the dark cave first ;)

Matt Davies wrote:

Mahesh Manchala wrote:

Paul Davies wrote:

Anyone know why we are being offered 11.6.0.592 when we got Version 11.9.0 (Build 16641) early this week?  Is the label wrong and this is actually an update to 11.9?




 I am using 11.8.2 (Build 24511), The same suggestion is appearing for me too to download 11.6.0.592. 

 This is strange. But anyhow clicked Request Update link. We will see whats going to be update .... 

 

Good to see a brave soul walking into the dark cave first ;)

 

 Lol. Thanks for your compliment :)

Tim Timperman wrote:

I get the same message and my personal environment is on 11.8.0, so yeah, either that is a wrong label, or they are talking about the lifetime version, which for my environment is still on 11.5.0.

Tim is right about this.

Since PEs do not have LifeTime running on a dedicated server but on the same server as where the platform is installed, OutSystems installs LifeTimeWithPlatformServer packages on our PEs like this one.

As you can see under Additional Resources, it includes Platform Server 11.8.2 (since 11.9.0 is released on August 10th for On-Premises infrastructures).

Regards,

Nordin

 

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Tim Timperman wrote:

I get the same message and my personal environment is on 11.8.0, so yeah, either that is a wrong label, or they are talking about the lifetime version, which for my environment is still on 11.5.0.

Tim is right about this.

Since PEs do not have LifeTime running on a dedicated server but on the same server as where the platform is installed, OutSystems installs LifeTimeWithPlatformServer packages on our PEs like this one.

As you can see under Additional Resources, it includes Platform Server 11.8.2 (since 11.9.0 is released on August 10th for On-Premises infrastructures).

Regards,

Nordin

 

 

 Yes,  agreed because even after update also my Sevice studio still showing the 11.8.2 version.

So, 11.6.0.592 version is related to lifetime.

I got a slight upgrade in platform of Version build from 11.9.0 (Build 16641)   to  11.9.0 (Build 16900) in addition to the lifetime tweak