Where is the public property of a Web Screen?

Where is the public property of a Web Screen?

I'm trying to add a new espace as a Consumer of my original espace (the Producer) and I can't see to set a destination from one espace to the other.  I'm pretty sure that I first need to set the Public property of the web screen to Yes, but no matter which web screen I go to (all of which were built from the ground up by me so I do own all of them) there is no option in the properties that say Public.  The reason why I'm not just adding the new area to the original espace is that the original espace is getting pretty large due to having a high amount of .pdf files attached to it.  I know that it is possible to connect the two espaces (I've already got them sharing the User's table) I just can't seem to link the two areas together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Josh
@Josh

I'm not sure if i understand your question? You wanted to consume an webscreen page? to consume a public webscreen, in your provider eSpace, select the webscreen that you would like to share and set this webscreen public property to "yes" then add the webscreen reference in the consumer eSpace application(using the add/remove references option).

@Robert,

I'm trying to set the Public property on a webscreen so that I can add it as a reference in the other espace, but when I go to the properties of the web screen, there is no option that says Public, so I am unable to change it.  I'm just wondering if there is a different area I can go to to set the Public proerty of a page?

I should probably add that I'm currently using version 4.2.4.49 for the Service Studio.

Thanks.

Josh
Hi Joshua,

Public web screens are only available in versions 5.0 and above. In 4.2 you will have to use an External Site.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
@Tiago,

That's what I was afraid of.  Thanks for the help!

Josh