Permanent scroll bar in pop up

Hello everyone

I am working on a web app.

I have a screen which I have made as my popup window. In that screen I have used tabs for three different type of information.I want to add scroll bar in all three tabs irrespective of whether data is excessive or not. How to achieve that?

Hi Shubham,

You can use CSS to achieve this. Create a css class and use it to stylish, for example, your content container.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Miguel Chaparra

Miguel Chaparra wrote:

Hi Shubham,

You can use CSS to achieve this. Create a css class and use it to stylish, for example, your content container.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Miguel Chaparra

Hi Miguel 

I got the scroll bar once I open popup. But when I move to other tabs and then come again to the first tab, it is getting disappeared.

Hi Shubham, 

Can you share with us your oml, please?

Regards,

Miguel Chaparra

Hi Miguel

PFA the oml.

Solution

Shubham Agarwal wrote:

Hi Miguel

PFA the oml.

Hi Shubham,  

The scroll bar that disappear is the scroll bar of the pop up itself and not the scroll bar you added to the content container.

It occurs because each time you click on one tab the pop will try to resize to the content, after he resizes the scroll bar isn't needed anymore and then when you back to the first tab it disappear.

To avoid this you can, for example, add a specific heigh to the content container and then only the scroll bar you added will be shown. For example, add to your scroll class: "height: 200px;"

Tell me if it works!

Regards,

Miguel Chaparra

Solution

Miguel Chaparra wrote:

Shubham Agarwal wrote:

Hi Miguel

PFA the oml.

Hi Shubham,  

The scroll bar that disappear is the scroll bar of the pop up itself and not the scroll bar you added to the content container.

It occurs because each time you click on one tab the pop will try to resize to the content, after he resizes the scroll bar isn't needed anymore and then when you back to the first tab it disappear.

To avoid this you can, for example, add a specific heigh to the content container and then only the scroll bar you added will be shown. For example, add to your scroll class: "height: 200px;"

Tell me if it works!

Regards,

Miguel Chaparra

It worked. 

Thanks Miguel.