OnlineHelp Solution - Identity column datatype conflict

OnlineHelp Solution - Identity column datatype conflict

I’ve been looking publishing the OnlineHelp solution, and upgrading it to a 5.0 version.  When I try to publish the Help eSpace, it gives an error about data types and foreign keys.

The problem is the LanguageCode attribute of HELP_SECTION_L entity is of type LOCALE Identifier, but the Id column on the LOCALE entity (from EnterpriseManager) is of type Text.  Service Studio sees this as a conflict because I think it assumes Identifier keys are supposed to be Integer.  Has anybody experienced this type of behavior before?  I'm hesitant to make any changes on EnterpriseManager without fully understanding what might happen by changing tables in EM.
Hi Dale,

can you write the error message and attach the espace upgraded to check?

I've upgraded to 5.0 and 5.1 and had no problem.

RNA
The error that I receive when I publish is this:

Unable to upgrade database schema. Error trying to create foreign key on database field 'OSUSR_jwe_HELP_SECTION_L.LANGUAGECODE'.
Exception: Column 'OSUSR_A7L_LOCALE.ID' is not the same data type as referencing column 'OSUSR_JWE_HELP_SECTION_L.LANGUAGECODE' in foreign key 'OSFRK_OSUSR_jwe_HELP_SECTION_L_OSUSR_A7L_LOCALE_LANGUAGECODE'.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
SQL: ALTER TABLE dbo."OSUSR_JWE_HELP_SECTION_L" ADD CONSTRAINT OSFRK_OSUSR_jwe_HELP_SECTION_L_OSUSR_A7L_LOCALE_LANGUAGECODE
FOREIGN KEY ("LANGUAGECODE") REFERENCES "OSUSR_A7L_LOCALE" ("ID") ON DELETE CASCADE;

Attached is the converted eSpace.
Coming back to this: I decided on changing the column type on the Help eSpace to type Text and then use the TextToEntityRefText function wherever this column was used in reference to the LOCALE.Id column.  That appears to allow it to publish so I think everything should be fine.