Not able to perform dynamic change

Hi all, 

This is my booking page, as you can see the current status of Saxena Sahil is booked.

I've created a check out page & I want that when I click on confirm check out it's status should get changed from Booked to CheckedOut but the status isn't get changed. 

This is what I'm trying to do. Note status is a static entity & has following records:-

1)CheckedIn

2)CheckedOut

3)Cancelled

4)Booked


Regards 

Sahil

Hi Sahil,


Instead of changing Status.Label to "CheckedOut" in the assign, you have to change Booking.StatusId to the status you want, by choosing the correct record of the static entity (GetBookingsById.List.Current.Bookings.StatusId = Entities.Status.CheckedOut)


Let me know if this helps,

Pedro

Pedro Marques wrote:

Hi Sahil,


Instead of changing Status.Label to "CheckedOut" in the assign, you have to change Booking.StatusId to the status you want, by choosing the correct record of the static entity (GetBookingsById.List.Current.Bookings.StatusId = Entities.Status.CheckedOut)


Let me know if this helps,

Pedro

As per your guidance I did what you suggested me to do but still I'm facing the same issue. The changes are not being reflected in bookings page. 

 

I see that you have a warning on your CreateOrUpdate action. Can you select it and send a screenshot or can you send me the oml?

Pedro Marques wrote:

I see that you have a warning on your CreateOrUpdate action. Can you select it and send a screenshot or can you send me the oml?

 Here it is

 

Can you export the file and send me so I can better understand what is the problem? (see below how to do it)

Pedro Marques wrote:

Can you export the file and send me so I can better understand what is the problem? (see below how to do it)

 

 

Solution

Instead of this:

Try this:


Since the variable you want to change is the status Id of your booking record.


Let me know if it works

Solution

It worked thanks a lot, Pedro.

Nice :)