Views
Comments
Solved
Render loop
Question

My app was work fine, when i started receiving an error when navigate to other screen i went directed to the login screen.

I look my logs in the service center and i found this message:

"Render loop avoided. This is likely due to the model of the screen/block 'MainFlow.Agendar' being changed inside its 'On Render' client action. Avoid changes to the model inside 'On Render' client actions. "

I dont know how i should to proceed. 

tks

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Rodrigo,

Well the error message does give a clear suggestion. You should go to the screen Agendar in the Mainflow and check the OnRender event handler. The client action there contains most likely logic that forces the screen to render again. Which fires the OnRender event, which generates a render again..., etc.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

Tks for your answer! I resolved the error!

Have a good night!

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Rodrigo,

Well the error message does give a clear suggestion. You should go to the screen Agendar in the Mainflow and check the OnRender event handler. The client action there contains most likely logic that forces the screen to render again. Which fires the OnRender event, which generates a render again..., etc.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello, 

I'm finding same warning/error but I haven't any OnRender handler defined in any screen/block of my reactive application. 

What I've found is the following:

1.- I have a screen with a tooltip widget for the shopping cart.

2.- In the screen there is also one image, when clicking the image a popup appears and also  the 'Render Loop avoided' error appears in the Browser console. If I remove the tooltip widget from the screen and repeat the process, the console doesn't show such error.

Any idea about what is going on with the tooltip?

Thanks in advance!