Local Storage entity not able to display all records

I have this lcoal version of one of my enitities in my mobile application. I want to display ALL records in this table. I made a screen where this is called:

But when i run it nothing shows up even though there is data. The strange part is tat i made another screen with the same thign but i parsed the userId so only the current users Leaps will be shown and that worked. but in this screen i want to show all as it is for the Admin. Would appreciate any help thanks

Hi Yusra,

The Data Preview for the Aggregate referring the source as Local Storage Entity is not available because the Local Storage is Device specific i.e. The Local Entity and its data is created/exists/available within the native device local storage.

Please check the implemented code against the below mentioned points:

1) Is the complete sever DB table data synced to the Local Storage Entity

2) Check the Max Record property value of the Aggregate

3) Validate the Filter condition if it is defined in the Aggregate Filter section

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Yusra,

The Data Preview for the Aggregate referring the source as Local Storage Entity is not available because the Local Storage is Device specific i.e. The Local Entity and its data is created/exists/available within the native device local storage.

3) Validate the Filter condition if it is defined in the Aggregate Filter section

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Firstly thanks for the fast reply. So about the data preview, i understand why that does not show anything, I am asking about when i run the app on the device.

and to answer the other points:
1) Yes i performed data synchronization o the local storage entity and i can be sure it works becasue it returns the table. my problem is that it only returns the records of the CURRENT user signed in, and not all the records.

3) I had taken off all filters or anything that could cause this, but even then it returns only the data for the corresponding UserId

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Yusra,

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Here is the .oml if you could take a look. as you can see, in the Leaps and AllLeaps page, the database should return ALL records but it only returns of that user that is currently logged in.

Hi Yusra ,

If it working with one filter it should work without filter as well , looking at the screen shot you attached it should work . Is it possible for you to share the oml so that we can take a look at why it is happening.

Regards,

-PJ-

Solution

Yusra Khan wrote:

Here is the .oml if you could take a look. as you can see, in the Leaps and AllLeaps page, the database should return ALL records but it only returns of that user that is currently logged in.

Hi Yusra,

While syncing the Data for Leap Entity from the Server DB to Local Entity - The referred Server Aggregate is defined with a Filter condition as mentioned below  

Leap.UserId = GetUserId()

Because of this defined Filter condition, you are in actual syncing only a single record which of the current Logged In user.

Remove this defined filter condition from the aggregate and it will pull all the record from Server table to Local Entity and in result you can showcase the full List of Leap record to the screen.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Benjith Sam wrote:

Yusra Khan wrote:

Hi Yusra,

While syncing the Data for Leap Entity from the Server DB to Local Entity - The referred Server Aggregate is defined with a Filter condition as mentioned below  

Leap.UserId = GetUserId()

Because of this defined Filter condition, you are in actual syncing only a single record which of the current Logged In user.

Remove this defined filter condition from the aggregate and it will pull all the record from Server table to Local Entity and in result you can showcase the full List of Leap record to the screen.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Thank you so much! Silly of me to miss that.

Yusra Khan wrote:

Thank you so much! Silly of me to miss that.

You're most welcome :)

Glad I could be of help!

Regards,

Benjith Sam