Reactive - Load page in container

Can I load a page inside a container?

In frameworks such as Angular, we can define a specific area where page fragments (CRUDs) will be displayed, in this way, we can build sidebar, header, footer and a "content" area, this is the area that we load the various screens of the system according to the defined routes.

In OutSystems ... I can't find this, all I have are "blocks", where I can create the layout, but when I browse between the pages, all the "blocks" are reloaded, triggering the events (OnInitialize and OnRender) in the entire layout (blocks) ... This creates side effects with the current state of the application, such as menus, sidebar, etc.

I want to load my pages into an appropriate container or component for this (if any).

Any idea?

Thank you!

Marcelo

Hi,

Container is nothing but a div.So, however we use div tag the same way container widget works 

For more details, please refer the below documentation:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Interfaces/Designing_Screens/Container

Mahesh Manchala wrote:

Hi,

Container is nothing but a div.So, however we use div tag the same way container widget works 

For more details, please refer the below documentation:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Interfaces/Designing_Screens/Container

Hi Mahesh,

Excuse me! I don't understand your answer...

Imagine the scenario below:

How to display the pages only in the indicated location, without reloading the sidebar, header and footer?

Thank you!

Hi,

For your requirement, use Layoutsidemenu option for page 1 to 6.Attached sample oml for the same.

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you very much for the replies, but I don't understand why the "sidebar" "OnInitialize, OnReady OnDestroy" events run ...

Using this template, when navigating between pages, shouldn't it just manipulate the content area?

Why is he reloading the sidebar for each page displayed?

Thank you!