Session Expiration for all Browsers

Hello,

I would like to know if is there a way for me to, when I logout in one browser the session expires in all other browsers too.

The point is: right I log in in chrome and then log in in edge, when I log out in Chrome, my session in Edge can still continue, but I don't want that, I want to make sure that when I log out in chrome my session also expires in edge.

Thank You

Hi Norman, 

Sorry but session is controlled by the own browser, so, you can't kill session in other browser.

But, like everything, maybe someone knows a way to do that. 

Best regards, 

Ricardo M Pereira

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Norman, 

Sorry but session is controlled by the own browser, so, you can't kill session in other browser.

Best regards, 

Ricardo M Pereira

Yeah we found a way, ok not exactly 100% but it emulates the purpose, we created a tracker table tat contains user ID and session ID this table is filled on login, the moment we want to clear, we delete the user from the table. The last part is we will be using the "On Begin Web Request" to verify if that session is still on table, if not redirect him to LogOut... The only this i have to make sure is the table doesn't get filled too much

Norman In wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Norman, 

Best regards, 

Ricardo M Pereira

Yeah we found a way, ok not exactly 100% but it emulates the purpose, we created a tracker table tat contains user ID and session ID this table is filled on login, the moment we want to clear, we delete the user from the table. The last part is we will be using the "On Begin Web Request" to verify if that session is still on table, if not redirect him to LogOut... The only this i have to make sure is the table doesn't get filled too much

HI Norman,

you can create timer that is scheduled on one time in every day that will delete the table records.

cheers....