Views
Comments
Solved
Reactive List Import Excel
Question

Hai All 

I Need To Import Excel For In List Append table So Any Give The Some Solution 

Regards

Selva

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Selva bharath wrote:

Benjith Sam  

I wand Import Excel form Local to My Application not Export 

Regards 

selva

Oh ok.. I'm sorry!

Check this sample app-Import_Export_Excel_Data 

Please see the attached .oml file

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

ReactiveImportExportExcelData.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Selva,

See this sample app - ExportToExcel 

Check the attached .oml solution file

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

ReactiveExportToExcel.oml

Hai 

Benjith Sam Thanks Reply But I need Import Excel To Reactive Wep Application 

Regards

S.Selva 

Selva bharath wrote:

Hai All 

I Need To Import Excel For In List Append table So Any Give The Some Solution 

Regards

Selva

Hi ,

I found some components on Forge to help you.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8275/reactive-download-excel-csv-file 

Hi Selva,

You can start with right clicking the entity that you want to import into.  Go to advanced in the menu and select Create Action to Bootstrap from excel.  It will help you set up the import routine.  It uses the file from the resources folder in the data tab, but you can also adjust this to upload the excel file to a table and then read the file from the data table as well.  The bootstrap function runs an action that you can call from your code to do the import.  You can also customize the bootstrap function to handle any transformation you need on your excel file data.

The bootstrap creates at Timer in the timer folder under Processes.  You can turn that process off if you want to run it on demand.  The timer will execute an action in your Logic tab.  It is the bootstrap action in the logic tab that you may want to update.  Also Outsystems generates a structure in the Data tab that you can adjust to match the column headers in your excel file if it is not importing everything correctly.  By default Outsystems creates a structure to import your data that has the same column names in excel as your data table, only those columns are imported.  

See diagram below for an example of the bootstrap function that imports an excel file.   This is in reactive web app.

Mark

Benjith Sam  

I wand Import Excel form Local to My Application not Export 

Regards 

selva