How to display Singapore timezone as text in another page after submitting a form?

In the contact tracing page, it is to key in the NRIC and contact number and submit the form. After submitting the form, it will direct to another page called CheckIn and display a text "You have successfully checked in at the timing that I have submitted" and the time is in Singapore timezone. I have tried to create the screen action for the save button but I am not sure how to configure it especially the if function. I have also used the forge component time zone. How do I display the text in the next page and also add the form inputs and time into the database?

Hi Loo,

I did some code changes in the save action. See the attached .oml file

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

I removed the date time input from the contact tracing page as the date time needs to be automatically obtained when I submit the form and converted to Singapore timezone UTC+8. However, i clicked the save button after keying in the inputs but nothing happened (form isn't submitted). The data isn't added to the database. How do I fix this?

Loo Chu Jun wrote:

In the contact tracing page, it is to key in the NRIC and contact number and submit the form. After submitting the form, it will direct to another page called CheckIn and display a text "You have successfully checked in at the timing that I have submitted" and the time is in Singapore timezone. I have tried to create the screen action for the save button but I am not sure how to configure it especially the if function. I have also used the forge component time zone. How do I display the text in the next page and also add the form inputs and time into the database?

Try this