Problem with Pagination using List Navigation

I created a Table pagination.It shows records on the first page but when I click next pages the records in the table does not change, it keeps showing the same records of the first page.Then on again on the last page the records change.

I have followed the same exact method mentioned in the outsystem course, and looked at many forum questions, but still it does not work.

Please help

Hi Sai Kiran,

Can you provide some code of images what you apply.

are you using traditional app or reactive app.

Regards

Rahul

Sai kiran Parvatham wrote:

I created a Table pagination.It shows records on the first page but when I click next pages the records in the table does not change, it keeps showing the same records of the first page.Then on again on the last page the records change.

I have followed the same exact method mentioned in the outsystem course, and looked at many forum questions, but still it does not work.

Please help

Hi Sai,

Please have a look in above OML for pagination, hope this will work for you.

Regards,

Vipasha

Hi all,

I have followed the same way as you have given in your oml.

Below are my screenshots:

Table Records:

List Navigation widget :

OnNotify Action :

Is there anything i have missed ?

Hi Sai,

I think Ajax refresh may be this problem.

do one thing enclose Table and list navigation in one  container and refresh only single container instead of double.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Sai,

do one thing enclose Table and list navigation in one  container and refresh only single container instead of double.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul

I tried that too.But it didnt work.

The last page is getting refreshed somehow.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Sai,

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul

I tried that too.But it didnt work.

The last page is getting refreshed somehow.

can you share ml with us.

Regards

Rahul

Please help

please check ResetPagination on your List Navigation widget ,it should be false.

Vijay M-

Vijay Malviya wrote:

Please help

please check ResetPagination on your List Navigation widget ,it should be false.

Vijay M-

Where do i find the ResetPagination on List Navigation widget

Hi Sai,

you can find in RichWidget. if not present then go manage dependancy and add here

Regards

Rahul

Hi,

can u pl also check,you have passed valid table recordid,just like below below screenshot.

Vijay Malviya wrote:

Hi,

can u pl also check,you have passed valid table recordid,just like below below screenshot.

Yes, I have passed.

Hope this helps you! 

Hi all,

I am still stuck.

1)The table records entity is populated by bootstrapping data from a Excel sheet(This occurs only once when the app is published) 

2)There are graph charts on the same screen.

Are any of these two interfering with the pagination mechanism  ?

I would be very thankful if anyone could give me leads on this.

Hi all,

I am still stuck.

1)The table records entity is populated by bootstrapping data from a Excel sheet(This occurs only once when the app is published) 

2)There are graph charts on the same screen.

Are any of these two interfering with the pagination mechanism  ?

I would be very thankful if anyone could give me leads on this.

Hi Sai,

Can you share your oml what you actually want to achieve?

Solution

Thank you all.Sorting the aggregate by one column solved my issue.I was doing the pagination right way from the beginning.

Solution

Hi Sai,

Since you have solved this by yourself, you can mark your comment as 'Mark as Solution'.

Vijay M-