How to Grant Access to page at runtime as Anonymous??

Hi,

I want to give grant access to page as anonymous. suppose first time anonymous is uncheck to page and i want to give access at runtime so how it will be done?

My Use Case is like below.

I have a Timer and timer generate pdf file using UltimatePDF and that pdf file stored in some directory using FileSystem this perfectly runs. but when i uncheck the anonymous of page that time UltimatePDF will generate login page Output in the PDF file.

anybody know how to do it??

Thanks,

Jay

As far as I know you can't dynamically change the access rights to a page at run time. I'm also not really sure of what you are trying to accomplish but if you need to change the ACL on run-time you are bound for security issues. I would try and look for another flow that better suits your need with the needed security in mind.

Vincent Koning wrote:

As far as I know you can't dynamically change the access rights to a page at run time. I'm also not really sure of what you are trying to accomplish but if you need to change the ACL on run-time you are bound for security issues. I would try and look for another flow that better suits your need with the needed security in mind.

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for replay.

is there any other way to if uncheck the anonymous role in page and still we can generate that page into PDF using UltimatePDF? i m looking for this. if we found that will great help for me.

Thanks,

Jay

I have never used that before so I can't help you with that.

Hi,

but do you have the limitation that you can only use the UltimatePDF ?

Cheers

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

but do you have the limitation that you can only use the UltimatePDF ?

Cheers

Hi Miguel,

No i have not any limitations. do u have any other option??

Thanks,

Jay

Solution

Hi Jay,

In my case, in my timer, I added the user_login server action with the hardcoded user id and password. The user id can be granted to the eSpace user role. After the timer complete, I call the user_logout server action.

Hope that helps

Solution

ronny wrote:

Hi Jay,

In my case, in my timer, I added the user_login server action with the hardcoded user id and password. The user id can be granted to the eSpace user role. After the timer complete, I call the user_logout server action.

Hope that helps

Hi ronny,

I will try this and update same.

Thanks,

Jay

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

Did you try this components:

Cheers

Hi Miguel,

I tried html2pdfconverter but not yet pdf-generator-plgin. i will try both and update u same.

Thanks,

Jay