in the above picture, I need to set validation for from input widget if end-user give a future date "give a valid date" info should appear. please help me out.

ex: from 2020-10-02 "not valid date"

how to achieve this can't set the condition for date. 

Hi,

You can in the validation action, grab the date value and make the comparisons you want, if it is in the format you want, okay, if it is in a format that is not what you want, send an error message, and finish the flow of the validation with an end.

Cheers

Something like this:

Cheers

Hello Ansari,

You have the OnChange event of your input widget.

This event is triggered everytime that the value associated to that input variable changes.

Everytime a user selects a new date from the calendar, you can compare the selected date with the CurrDate() in order to see if it is in the future. If so, then you send a feedback message to the user and disable the To: input widget.

Other event that you may use is the OnBlur event, which occurs when the element loses focus. This will be triggered when the user clicks outside the input box for the From: date.

Everytime a user clicks outside the input widget after inserting a new date, you can compare the selected date with the CurrDate() in order to see if it is in the future. If so, then you send a feedback message to the user and disable the To: input widget.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hi Ansari,

In action used in "Filter" button, after start node put a if statement and set condition as 

FromDate > CurrDate() or ToDate > CurrDate()  

Here FromDate and ToDate are the variables bind with the input variable (Please refer attached OML for further refrence)

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Vipasha

Solution

Vipasha Sharma wrote:

Hi Ansari,

In action used in "Filter" button, after start node put a if statement and set condition as 

FromDate > CurrDate() or ToDate > CurrDate()  

Here FromDate and ToDate are the variables bind with the input variable (Please refer attached OML for further refrence)

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Vipasha

hai  vipasha,

I got it thanks.

Hi Ansari,
I am glad that your issue has been resolved.
Happy Coding.
Regards,

Vipasha