Views
Comments
Solved
Did not receive email on completion of exam
Question

Hello,

I completed my Associate react web developer exam today and I got the onscreen result as passed. I’m waiting for the email confirmation which I did not receive. I had a disconnect during the exam but I re connected and after verification completed my exam with a pass. Can someone help me with my result and certificate .

Solution

Hi,

So far as I know by some colleagues, with Prometric (I don't know if this is the case), is usual to know the result in time and the email and other stuff (like certificate, badge, etc) take a few hours.

So, maybe you can wait some time and, in the case that you don't receive anything, sen d the email.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Krupa,

You should send an email to OutSystems Training <training@outsystems.com> explaining your problem. They can help you

Solution

Hi,

So far as I know by some colleagues, with Prometric (I don't know if this is the case), is usual to know the result in time and the email and other stuff (like certificate, badge, etc) take a few hours.

So, maybe you can wait some time and, in the case that you don't receive anything, sen d the email.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Thank you Ricardo and Luis. I’ll wait for today then and send the email ??

mvp_badge
MVP

Any news Krupa?