AsynchronousLogging error after upgrade to 11.9.0

Hi, 

After upgrading Platform to 11.9.0 (Build 17011) AsynchronousLogging stopped working correctly and throws this exception every time AsynchronousLogError is called:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=**********' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

All references were refreshed. Any idea why this can happen and how to fix this will be appreciated? Thank you

Hi Mykola,

I know this is not a very helpful reply but I recommend you open contact OutSystems Support to get a proper answer to this. 

If I can get any more info on this I'll update it here.

Thank you 

Can not be coincedence, we have the same problem.
We have opened a ticket with Support, but have no solution yet. Did you get a solution?
Cheers, Patrice

Patrice Oostermeyer wrote:

We have opened a ticket with Support, but have no solution yet. Did you get a solution?
Cheers, Patrice

Hi Patrice. It was a library conflict with one of the components we had in our environment. In our case is was TimeZone that we had to remove.
Also there might be others in your case andOutSystems should make a fix for this in next releases.
I would recommend to try with TImeZone and if won't help - open a ticket.

Solution

Mykola (Nick) Tkachenko wrote:

Patrice Oostermeyer wrote:

Cheers, Patrice

Hi Patrice. It was a library conflict with one of the components we had in our environment. In our case is was TimeZone that we had to remove.
Also there might be others in your case andOutSystems should make a fix for this in next releases.
I would recommend to try with TImeZone and if won't help - open a ticket.

Ok thanks for the quick reply!
FYI, we upgraded the latest Time Zone version to 7.0.0 (04-sept-2020) and this fixed our issues!
So thanks for the golden tip !

Solution