Views
Comments
Solved
Service Studio IDE License

I am looking for evidence that the Development IDEs are free to use. Is there a reference link available for describing the license for development IDEs

Staff
Solution

Hi,

Please find below useful information about the free option:

For more information check the Free License terms of use.

Please let me know if you have further inquiries regarding the personal/free edition.

Best regards,

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

They are for free, you can just download and install them. OutSystems is a platform as a service PaaS solution, you pay for a subscription. Without a subscription free community edition or a paid enterprise license the IDE of OutSystems is of no use. 

https://www.outsystems.com/pricing-and-editions/

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel for your reply, do you know if there are any reference link stating that the IDE is free, it is more me to submit to my IT compliance team.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Could not find that statement, I will ask OutSystems and let you know.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi again.

If your company is planning to buy an OutSystems subscription then you need to talk with your OutSystems account representative. He/she should be able to answer all your answers on licenses and costs.

Again, the development tools are free, the platform not. As I already shared in my first reply.

Regards,

Daniel

Staff
Solution

Hi,

Please find below useful information about the free option:

For more information check the Free License terms of use.

Please let me know if you have further inquiries regarding the personal/free edition.

Best regards,

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi again,

Just got feedback that someone from OutSystems will contact you directly regarding your questions.

Regards,

Daniel