[Ultimate PDF] How to pass parameter in Ultimate PDF
Question
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes

i have one web screen.i need to pass some parameters in web screen.i Created Anonymous page but how to pass parameters in that screen

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Arkyadeep Bharadwaj,

didnt get you clearly, 

if you want pass input parameters same screen you can take one inputs and and pass this input variable to screen and set destination of same screen.

see below image-

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Arkyadeep Bharadwaj,it is related with Ultimate PDF.you are talking about general basic thing.i have annonymus page i want to pass Claim object with JWT token

didnt get you clearly, 

if you want pass input parameters same screen you can take one inputs and and pass this input variable to screen and set destination of same screen.

see below image-

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul,

To pass a parameter to a web screen is a simple matter.  But what if that screen is a Ultimate PDF report screen? There is no navigation option when the screen is called.

Do you perhaps know how I can pass a parameter to an Ultimate PDF screen?

Thanks

Leon

Hi Leon, 

You already passing URL of screen that you want to generate it as PDF to PrintToPDF_advanced action so you can pass input parameters into query string 

For example you have screen https://test.aspx

And input parameter name is Id 

So you will pass to pdf action URL as following: Https://test.aspx?Id=1

Thank you Mostafa.  I never thought of this.  I will apply this option.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.