Views
Comments
OutSystems Service Studio-11.7.4 on MacOS Catalina
Question

Has anyone successfull installed OutSystems Service Studio-11.7.4 on MacOS Catalina?

I have follow this instruction given on OutSystems Service Studio-11.7.4 but still can't get it work.

The installation sounds finish after .Net 4.7 being installed. I can saw following pop up just flashed and closed (have been trying few times to get this screen shot) when I opened the application and nothing happend after that.

Please help if you have any idea what was going wrong.

Which version of CrossOver has downloaded? There is issue with 19.0.1, go for 18.5.0

This could be the case that 19.0.1 being the latest has been pulled. Knowing the issue, I would have downloaded the 18.5.0 and install it explicitly. Once CrossOver is installed, then go for OutSystems installation.

I am facing the exact same problem, I have MacOS Catalina and I have tried downloading on two separate macbooks and the same problem persists. Everything finishes installing but once I try to open the outsystems application, the same pop up appears, closes on its own and nothing happens. I would really like to use the application but it is impossible to get running. If anyone has any solutions or tips, please feel free to share.

I finally got OutSystems working on mac! The problem for me was that I was not using the latest version of MacOS Catalina. I am now using MacOS version (Catalina 10.15.6) with OutSystems version (OutSystems Service Studio-11.7.4 (Build 17634).dmg). I was able install and get it working. The only problem is that a few "developer cannot be verified" popups show up every time I open the application but I just close all of the popups (should take around 30 seconds or so). Hope this helps!

I have got this work at last after another attempt (it has to be 5th or 6th attempt). It works after I restart the Mac once get the .Net 4.7 installed (the last step being executed when first open the application).

After restart and launch the application again I can ses all the pop ups mentioned by Kevin Arias. Once closing all the pop ups (about 20 - 30+ of them!) and the application has been launched successfully.