Views
Comments
Solved
Free version to access enterprise

Hi all, I have set up a free personal edition which I can use no problem.

Is it possible from this environment to access enterprise editions from different companies?

I received access and an activation code from a colleague but don't see how I can add their enterprise  environment to my personal environment. Or is that just not done?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Colin,

To login to any environment, be that enterprise or personal, you need the environment url, username/email and password:

If you have personal environment (free account) you recently can login more easily by clicking on the link I have a free account. But still what OutSystems does is fill in these 3 inputs for you.

If you see the following screen:

Then press the I have an enterprise account, which will switch the UI to first screenshot i shared.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Colin,

You need a lifetime account of each enterprise infrastructure in order to access it.

The administrator of the enterprise environment should provide you with the credentials and the proper LifeTime permissions. As well as the environment url.

You can use the development tools to access both your personal edition as well as any enterprise infrastructure as long as you have a connection to them.

After you once successfully where able to login to an enterprise environment, it will be added to the list of environments you can connect to in Service Studio and Integration Studio login pages.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response and this is in line with what I would expect.

However, what I am struggling with is where / how to connect an enterprise environment to my personal one. I don't see any functionality/link/button for that on the screen.

I have been provided an authorisation code to access the enterprise environment.

Am I missing something here?

Rgds

Colin

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Colin,

To login to any environment, be that enterprise or personal, you need the environment url, username/email and password:

If you have personal environment (free account) you recently can login more easily by clicking on the link I have a free account. But still what OutSystems does is fill in these 3 inputs for you.

If you see the following screen:

Then press the I have an enterprise account, which will switch the UI to first screenshot i shared.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi, Did you manage to get access?

yes, sorry. I should have let you know this.

it was as you suggested :-)

mvp_badge
MVP

If one of my replies was the solution, you can mark it as solution. Thank you.